^
 

Looking where

to buy an original essay?

We have the answer!

 

What Additional Services Does Grand-Essays.com Offer?

Would You Like Us to Deliver Your Paper Progressively?

If so, it is worth noting we do accommodate customers who want progressive delivery. This mostly refers to bigger orders (depending on whether double or single spacing is required – e.g., double-spaced typing for papers totaling 20+ pages and single-spaced text for papers totaling 10+ pages).

Primary advantages of the progressive delivery method:

  • Easier order tracking. This is because papers are delivered to customers in draft form (or parts), which they can check before the submission date.
  • Provides up to 30 days for requesting free revisions (NB: normal revision request time is just 2 days).
  • Suitably-qualified writers, researchers, and editors allocated to each project.
  • Customer gets a special manager to take care of their order i.e. someone to check they are personally satisfied and that communication with our writers is fast and efficient at all times.

This is how we deliver orders using this special service:*

  • Assume a deadline of 4 days (or a lesser amount of time): With a timeline like this, the customer receives their first part or draft totaling 25% of the overall size of their order when the agreed deadline nears 50% completion i.e. it is nearly half-complete. Put simply, you receive a draft totaling 5 pages of text (for an order of 20 pages) when 1 day of your deadline has passed.
  • Assume a deadline of 5-11 days: With a timeline like this, the customer receives their first part or draft totaling 25% of their overall order when the agreed deadline nears 25% completion and a draft totaling 50% of their overall order size when the agreed deadline nears 50% completion.
  • Assume a deadline of 12 days or perhaps longer: With a timeline like this, the customer receives their first part or draft totaling 25% of their order size as the agreed deadline nears 25% completion, a part or draft totaling 50% of their order size as the agreed deadline nears 50% completion, and a part or draft totaling 75% of the total order size as the agreed deadline nears 75% completion.

We only add +15% to an order’s total cost for this flexible service.

* Occasionally, customers need us to deliver their orders by means other than those shown above. In these cases, the customer is advised to discuss their needs with their personal manager in order to arrive at a satisfactory solution.

Special Services for Smaller Orders – less than 20 Pages

Extended Revision

Choosing to have the standard revision time extended gives customers 14 days (rather than the usual 48 hours) after an order is delivered in which to ask us to revise their papers free-of-charge!

Summaries – Get a 1-Page Summary of Your Entire Paper

At Grand-Essays.com, we can provide a 1-page summary version of your paper should you require this. In fact, this is very much recommended for students who need to furnish their supervisors with regular progress reports. These short summaries set out – in easy-to-see-format – the most critical points from a longer paper.

Drafts

Grand-Essays.com will be happy to oblige if you want a draft of an ordered paper. Drafts are provided as 1-page documents and can be made available when we approach 50% of the expired deadline time, e.g., we will provide you with a draft (600 words single spaced or 300 words double spaced) once 2 days has passed out of an agreed deadline of 4 days.

 
XMAS17
X