Table of Contents
When you study in a law school, you will be assigned a case brief where your task will be to analyze the materials learnt. This task refers to the last product after a student has read the case, reread it, broken it into parts and put everything together. Remember that writing briefs will become your most common task in a law school and it will take a lot of your time. So, if you do not wish to spend you precious time on doing this task, you can always order a legal brief writing service. We will study all the writing instructions and analyze the legal case of your choice for you. With us you will have an opportunity to even improve your academic writing skills. Writers at our company are really supportive and they will be happy to take a part of your work on their reliable shoulders.
What Is a Legal Brief? Are There Any Main Principles?
Well, it is common tool to research different principles within the sphere of law. So, in order to compose a professional legal brief writing piece, it is necessary to read and examine the chosen legal case, make an outline of the principles and rules of law, after that, provide a detailed analysis and personal feedback on the order. Any expert lawyer should know the rules of legal cases analysis. This task helps a student not only practice writing legal briefs but find out more about legal cases.
It is recommended to follow the case brief structure below while composing your brief:
- Paper Title. Provide the information about the opposing parties; title of the court should be indicated clearly; name of the judge, date, etc.;
- Case facts. Provide information about the events and individuals involved in them;
- Case issues. Indicate the issues solved by the court;
- Laws. Inform about the applied laws to the chosen case;
- Decision. The decision of the court should be explained;
- Reasoning. You should mention major regulations and arguments that assisted the judge to make the decision;
- Detailed analysis. Provide explanation on how this case is similar to other legal cases. Estimate the reasoning of the judge. Provide your personal opinion regarding the analyzed case.
The analysis part should be taken into the most serious consideration while writing the legal brief cases. In addition, it is crucial to back up your personal opinion and feedback with credible supporting sources. Collect literature, organize the collected data, synthesize various acts, after that you may use the obtained information as your back up. In case this task seems time consuming and too complex for you, you can contact Grand-Essays.com and order legal brief writing service.
How to Order a Case Brief
Fill in the order form
Make a payment
Monitor the order progress
Communicate with the writer if needed
Download a completed case brief
Leave your feedback
Hire Expert Legal Brief Writing Services
When you have made a decision to ask for help at Grand-Essays.com, rest assured that we will assist you and do everything professionally. You can check out a case brief example written by our writer prior to placing an order. If you need, we can conduct an analysis of real legal cases in various spheres. We guarantee to provide the best legal research and writing services. Regardless of task complexity level, we will assign a professional legal brief writer who will compose a perfect brief for you.
Legal Writers for Hire. Why You should Cooperate with Them
You will get the following guarantees when you decide to purchase a case brief from Grand-Essays.com:
- A high quality paper will be delivered to you in a timely manner;
- The writer assigned to your order will compose your paper from scratch and will follow your instructions to the letter;
- Affordable prices and a high quality legal brief writing service;
- Payment options are secure and highly reliable;
- Top rated writers will provide you with expert assistance. They will be qualified in your discipline;
- We provide a free revision service within 48 hours after initial deadline expiration (in case the guidelines provided at order placement stage are not changed);
- Content in your paper will be free from plagiarism;
- Your personal data will be secure and full confidentiality is guaranteed.
The Process of Ordering a Case Brief
To buy a case brief at Grand-Essays.com, you should do the following:
- Press the “Order” button. Then you will be redirected to the online form of ordering. Choose “Case brief” from the menu under “Type of Paper”. After that, you need to select the writing level, page number, and set the deadline. Provide us with paper topic and any other details.
- Go through the payment procedure. We will assign the writer after the payment verification. You are free to communicate with the assigned expert during the writing process.
- Lastly, on a due date, you will receive a notification that your paper is completed. Download it via your account.
We are also happy to inform you that our clients receive many services for free, like title page, formatting of the ordered paper, reference list and paper delivery via email. So, if you have no time to work on your paper, contact us and say: “write my case brief.” We are always ready to offer you our expert help. You can also ask us about writing a legal brief template and use it as an inspiration to start writing on your own. We make sure that our customers reach their set goals with us!